Night Adventure [Private Tour] (4 Hours – USD $75/person + tax $7.5)
Tour available nightly from 6 PM – 10 PM
Come cruise with us on the roads for a Ho Chi Minh City motorbike tour – discover Vietnamese cuisines and see the city at night!
This tour is the perfect combination of a city tour at night and a food tour!
As the saying goes: Work hard, but play harder. Unwind yourself from the hustling day. However, if you think you have seen enough of Ho Chi Minh City, wait until the evening hours. Activities really begin to animate during these late hours. Not only will you be able to visit historical landmarks (Central Post Office, Notre Dame Cathedral, Independence Palace, etc.) in the evening, drive by the city’s harbor, and enjoy two authentic local dinners, you will also be able to get a glimpse of the city’s red-light district. One of your dinner stops is a local BBQ*!
For guests who wish to stop by the local night market to pick up some souvenirs, simply let our tour guides know. We are more than happy to accommodate and add this to our itinerary.
*Local BBQ dinner is applicable for 2 guests and above.
All of our tours are private – this means that your tour starts the moment we pick you up and you don’t need to wait around for other travelers to be picked up to begin. We understand that your time is precious, and it is our way of ensuring you have plenty of time to ask our certified guides questions and get to see what you want to see at your own pace. When booking our tours, you know you won’t be joined in with a big group of travelers and share 1 tour guide – at i Tour, we care more about the quality of our adventures over quantity.
If you have questions or need more information, please visit our FAQs on the web and do not hesitate to contact us.
Children under the ages of 8 get a 50% discount off tour prices if he or she rides with a parent.
Night Adventure Motorbike Ho Chi Minh Tour
– Attraction entrance fees
– Food & drinks on tour (non-alcoholics & 2 alcoholics)
– Motorbike with English-speaking driver
– Standard safety-tested helmet & raincoat usage
– Pick-up & drop-off at your hotel/residence (complimentary for Districts 1, 3, and 5 in Saigon. If your hotel is located outside of these complimentary pick-up/drop-off districts, please contact us for arrangement & pricing.)
– Photos (complimentary) to be sent to you after the tour
– A (complimentary) charity of your choice through our GIVE BACK Program
– Personal expenses