Saigon offers more than what meets the eye. Commonly referred to as Ho Chi Minh City, this southern metropolitan region has become one of Vietnam’s largest cities. Amidst the ever-changing dynamic of the 21st century, Saigon today continues to uphold both its history and tradition. It has become a popular destination that offers tourists a bit of Vietnamese southern charm and hospitality.
On this Saigon Unseen tour, you will discover another part of Saigon. Forget about the famous landmarks the city is known for. On this adventure, get ready to zip through Saigon’s back roads and neighborhood alleys, uncover urban tales, and visit the floating market, a hidden pagoda, and less-wandered districts instead. This tour aims to provide you with a more in-depth analysis of the city’s culture and lifestyle away from the ordinary tourist hot spots.
We ensure you will not be taken to somewhere where you have to make a purchase or give money while guaranteeing you a true way to see the city and meet its people.
All of our tours are private – this means that your tour starts the moment we pick you up and you don’t need to wait around for other travelers to be picked up to begin. We understand that your time is precious, and it is our way of ensuring you have plenty of time to ask our certified guides questions and get to see what you want to see at your own pace. When booking our tours, you know you won’t be joined in with a big group of travelers and share 1 tour guide – at i Tour, we care more about the quality of our adventures over quantity.
If you have questions or need more information, please visit our FAQs on the web and do not hesitate to contact us.
Children under the ages of 8 get a 50% discount off tour prices if he or she rides with a parent.
See the Other Side of Saigon Tour
– Attraction entrance fees
– Coffee, fresh coconut, & bottled water on tour
– Motorbike with English-speaking driver
– Standard safety-tested helmet & raincoat usage
– Pick-up & drop-off at your hotel/residence (complimentary for Districts 1, 3, and 5 in Saigon. If your hotel is located outside of these complimentary pick-up/drop-off districts, please contact us for arrangement & pricing.)
– Photos (complimentary) to be sent to you after the tour
– A (complimentary) charity of your choice through our GIVE BACK Program