We all agree that pets are full of cuteness, and can be a great stress reliever and a truly dear friend that will never leave your side. But having a pet may be quite a big responsibility, especially for those who don’t get much time to spare. However, there’s a way to get your hold on the fluffy friends without all the hard work, the pet cafes. This is our recommendation for Pet Cafes in Hanoi!
What to Know about Pet Cafes in Hanoi
- Pet cafes in Hanoi are quite self-explanatory: they are cafes that have pets to keep you entertained.
There are two dominant genres: cat cafes and dog cafes.
- The seats are situated low, or on the ground so that you can get a much more intimate experience with the adorable cats and dogs.
- Toys are available in case you want to play with four-legged friends.
- If you don’t order any drinks, the cafe’s owner will charge you VND 30,000 – 40,000 for service fees.
Pet Cafes in Hanoi That You Should Check out
Mon Cat Coffee
Address: 12 Nui Truc Alley, Nui Truc, Ba Dinh, Hanoi
Opening hours: 9 AM – 9 PM
Price range: VND 25,000 – 50,000
The “staff” at Mon Cat Cafe is super friendly
Opened in 2018, The Mon Cat Coffee is one of the new establishments that have quickly gained popularity among the young Hanoi locals. The cafe makes up for its limited space by the adorable “fluffy staff”, who come in various breeds.
Meo’s House Coffee
Address: 33 Alley, Chua Lang, Dong Da, Hanoi
Opening hours: 9 AM – 10 PM
Price range: VND 30,000 – 50,000
You can see well the owners’ passion for cats
Another establishment that dedicates to the majestic “meow meow”, the famous Meo’s House Coffee. It features a cozy, compact design that allows you to stay closer to the cats.
Address: 156 Nguyen Lan, Thanh Xuan, Hanoi
Opening hours: 9 AM – 11 PM
Price range: VND 25,000 – 55,000
Come and pick your “doggo”!
K’s Cafe was the first dog cafe to be introduced in Hanoi. Here, you can enjoy your stay with nearly 100 dog fellas from the majestic huskies to the adorable corgis.
Read more on Dog Cafes in Ho Chi Minh City
Address: 25, 81 Alley, Lang Ha, Dong Da, Hanoi
Opening hours: 9:30 AM – 10 PM
Price range: VND 25,000 – 50,000
Visiting pet cafes can mean great fun for kids
Luffy is an establishment that serves as a pet complex rather than just a cafe. They offer a pet spa, and a veterinary clinic to cater to all of your “four-legged” friends’ needs.
The Pet Cafe
Address: 2 Ngoc Khanh, Ba Dinh, Hanoi
Opening hours: 7 AM – 10 PM
Price range: VND 20,000 – 40,000
Can you spot the Iguana?
Next on our list of pet cafes in Hanoi is the Pet Cafe itself, dedicated to all kinds of exotic animals that you can legally keep. And don’t worry, none of the pets here are venomous, and they’re well-fed so they won’t try a taste of you.
Tips to Enjoy Pet Cafes in Hanoi
- If you’re not used to keeping pets, don’t be taken aback by the smell from some of the cafes. It’s inevitable, especially when there’re dozens of cats or dogs, you will get the hang of it in just a few minutes.
- Bringing some cheese or sausages may attract more attention from the pets. You can buy them at the cafe.
- Put your bags or any scratchable items high from the animals’ reach. You don’t want them to get their claws on them.
Get the world-leading travel insurance for your Hanoi adventure:
Conclusion on Pet Cafes in Hanoi
We hope that our guide above has helped you attain a general understanding of the pet cafes in the Hanoi scene. They’re definitely worthy locations not just for hanging out with friends, but also for working since you have the furry friends to negate any stress!