Laundry services in Vietnam are widely available, particularly in Ho Chi Minh City, the biggest city in Vietnam.
Laundry business types in Vietnam
- Laundromats (self-service laundry)
- Staffed laundry: drop off your clothes at the laundry and have them do the cleaning service
- Fluff and fold services: pick-up and drop-off of your clothes, folded and dry after washed
- Dry cleaning
Laundry businesses in Ho Chi Minh City can offer all of the 4 types mentioned or just focus on 1 or 2 types.
Laundromats in Vietnam
Fluff and fold services in Vietnam
What clothes do laundry services in Vietnam cater to?
- Womenswear (especially dresses)
- Menswear (especially suits)
- Sneakers and sports clothing
- Delicates and intimates
- Bedding and household linens
- Special care clothing
- Serviced apartment guest laundry
- Retail clothing care
- Corporate laundry and uniform services
Average turnaround time: 24-48 hours. Express service may cost higher.
It’s easy to find laundry services in the downtown districts of Ho Chi Minh
Pricings – How are laundry services in Vietnam priced?
Below are general estimates of prices for laundry services in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Self-service Laundromat and Staffed laundry: Washer 5 kg: VND 60,000. Dryer 6 kg: VND 45,000.
- Fluff and fold: VND 30,000/kg + delivery costs
- Dry cleaning: VND 60,000/shirt, VND 210,000/suit, etc.
Providers of Laundry services in Vietnam’s Ho Chi Minh City
74 Bui Vien (1st Floor), District 1. And many other locations (laundromat, express service)
Website: https://wng.vn/en/homepage/ (website in English does not provide enough services’ info; you may want to check out their Facebook page or contact them via mail or phone)
Based in District 2.
Japanese-owned, Japanese-quality services.
153 Nguyen Van Cu, District 5 – Tel: 028 3836 4424
Summary of Laundry services in Vietnam
It is hard to find laundry services in less developed cities in Vietnam but super-easy to do so in Ho Chi Minh City, especially District 7, District 2 and the Backpackers’ District area. Notice the pricing and the variety of services to choose a good provider for your demand.
Check out our other guides: