There are many ways you can come and visit Ho Chi Minh City, be it on water, on air, or crossing the land border. These guides will help you prepare for each trip and choose your best way to get to Ho Chi Minh City.
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport (SGN) is currently the quickest way to get to Ho Chi Minh (for both international and domestic travelers)
- The most traveled border crossing to Ho Chi Minh City is Bavet (Cambodia) – Moc Bai
- Depending on the distance, there are many options to get to Ho Chi Minh City within Vietnam
- By bus (Central Highland, South Central Coast, and Southwest provinces)
- By train (Central Coast and North Vietnam)
- By air (Central Coast and North Vietnam)